الأربعاء، 13 أبريل 2016

Lamy spring tenderness

....Illiterate.........
My mother I learned how to write how to express how lines ..... .... and looked at my records did not find as I find somebody has learned ....... I did not find as I studied the words may be superior to stand upright structures or describe how it was bone Hanank ......
Ma .........
If I tell Aanava of Hanan Valenba do not like you if I said Iavidha tender Valvid you can not help .......
Illiterate.....
I still marvel that I still Othir how to describe your feelings.
....... Is it love? But the greatest
Is it mercy ....? But Aarav
Is it pathetic .....? But most
It takes Oazation of love and mercy and compassion to be the highest combination feelings, which is failing every tongue or pen for describing .......
Illiterate ....
My pen you are unable to describe my feelings towards you or reveal a fraction of the Ovdhalk Ahtotine've always been that this is not tender still I am overwhelmed with sympathy and affection and education and attention.
How many are unable to express my feelings about Ovdhalk .......
God Vodamk me and helped me to pools and kindness ......

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق